Vendor Show Rules and Regulations
Vendor Show Rules & Regulations hereinafter “Regulations” is between Thrash Group LLC, hereinafter “East Alabama Gun and Hunting Show” or “Management” and FFL Licensed Dealers, Private Sellers, Private Buyers, Traders, Collectors, hereinafter “Vendor.”
Management and Vendor acknowledge and agree to the following:
- East Alabama Gun and Hunting Shows are a two day event open to the public.
- Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM
- Vendor setup will begin Friday 3 PM to 7 PM and Saturday 6:30 AM to 9 AM
- Reservation/Payment: Table(s) reserved on a first come first serve basis. Table(s) reserved when payment in full has been received by management. Once payment is received management will notify vendor in writing that table(s) are confirmed. Payment method: cash, money order, cashier’s check, Stripe, Square or PayPal.
- Management offers “FREE” Wi-Fi to vendors and attendees.
- Vendor agrees to keep ALL firearms unloaded at all times, whether displayed on an exhibit table or in cases, or underneath the table.
- Vendor & attendees agrees to keep ALL handguns, rifles, shotguns and ALL other weapons brought “zip-tied” in such a manner so as to render all weapons totally inoperable and unworkable. All semiautomatic handguns will be tied through the barrel or magazine port only.
- Vendor agrees keep all ammunition sealed in boxes or bags with NO loose ammunition on display table. Magazines and clips will be unloaded before arriving and stay that way until vendor departs the parking lot.
- If any weapon belonging to a vendor discharge in or around the show facility including outside parking lots that vendor will be evicted from the show immediately without refund or recourse and banned. Security officers on duty will prepare an incident report to law enforcement for investigation and further action as dictated by law enforcement.
- The building is non-smoke, drug and alcohol free building. From set up on Friday to breakdown Sunday evening vendor, their agents and others in their party will not possess, consume or dispense alcoholic beverages or controlled substances inside the building or outside parking lots.
- Vendor is responsible for the behavior and action of their employees, agents and anyone in their party. Vendor agree to man their table(s) during show hours listed above. Vendor who are leave early must notify management before clearing tables.
- Vendor will not obstruct the aisles in anyway. Vendor will not place anything in front of, on the side of, or in the aisle beside any table. Vendor will keep all merchandise on or below their display table. Vendors are only entitled to the amount of linear feet they have purchased (ex. an 8ft table is 8 linear feet).
- Vendor understands and acknowledges that the space between and behind the tables is to be equally divided between vendors.
- Vendor agrees to furnish their own table covers that fit 8 foot tables.
- Vendor will not be disruptive to other vendors or customers by use of radio, video with sound, noise makers, loud voices, flashing lights etc. Vendor must keep noise level confined to their table space.
- Management may without notice rearrange the table layout to provide a more shopper friendly, safer and successful show.
- Vendor agrees not to sub-lease table(s) without the express written approval of management.
- All parties including management, vendors and public must adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding firearms and ammunition.
- Management will provide police officers from 3 PM Friday until 6 PM Sunday minimum.
- Vendor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify management, its sponsors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, losses of merchandise, actions or cause of action, cost and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising in any way from vendor’s participation, whether caused by vendor, its employees, agents or any others in its party, and relating to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or property damage to any third person(s) or the property of any third person(s) or vendor, its employees or agents.
- Vendor acknowledges that East Alabama Gun and Hunting Show, its sponsors, directors, officers, agents, and employees are not in any way responsible for merchandise delivered to the show site or for merchandise kept on the show premises before, during, or after the show. Vendor releases East Alabama Gun and Hunting Show, its sponsors, officers, employees and agents from any incident or claim that in any way arises out of vendor’s participation at the show, including but not limited to claims for personal injury to vendor or any third party regardless of who that third party is.
- East Alabama Gun and Hunting Show management maintains total and final control over the approval and/or disapproval of any and all vendor goods and merchandise which is allowed to be displayed, sold and/or traded. East Alabama Gun and Hunting Show expressly retains the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deny admittance to anyone for any lawful reason, including, but not limited to failure to obey any of the laws, rules, regulations, and the terms and covenants set forth herein.
VENDOR CAN DISPLAY/SELL/TRADE
- All lawful handguns, rifles, shotguns, collectables & antiques weapons
- All lawful ammo, magazines, clips
- All lawful knives, swords, archery/crossbows
- All other related firearms/weapons merchandise
- Holsters, leather goods, bags, scopes, targets
- Nonlethal self-defense products such as pepper spray, stun gun and tasers
- Camping/hunting gear, military and sports wearing apparel, shoes, boots, etc.
- Patriotic printed apparel and gear
- (Re-read paragraphs 5 – 6 – 7 – 8)
VENDOR WILL NOT DISPLAY/SELL/TRADE
- Illegal weapons/firearms, ammo or knifes
- Flea market or garage sale merchandise
- Candy, candles, toys, trinkets, etc.
- Offensive/lewd plaques/pictures/videos, printed wear, etc.
- Magazines/books/literature, with offensive/lewd images, text, etc.
- Anything with negative ethnic or religious images, text, content, etc.
By filling out the below form, you understand and agree to abide by the rules and regulations displayed on this page.